Claire M. Brueck
Claire M. Brueck is an associate with Saxon|Gilmore. She practices in the areas of creditors’ rights, commercial and real estate litigation, and commercial and real estate transactions.
Ms. Brueck completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Florida, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Romance Language and Literatures, and was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society. Ms. Brueck earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Florida, Frederic G. Levin College of Law, with a certificate in Estates and Trusts. During her time at the University of Florida, she was a judicial extern for the Probate Division of the Eighth Judicial Circuit in Gainesville, Florida. Ms. Brueck was admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2010, and is a member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar.
- Creditors’ Rights
- Commercial and Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial and Real Estate Transactions
- Florida (all state courts)
- U.S. District Court (Middle and Southern Districts of Florida)
- The Florida Bar (Young Lawyers Division Section)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- GFWC Saint Petersburg Junior Woman’s Club (Secretary, 2015; Co First Vice President, 2016; First Vice President, 2017)
- Hillsborough Education Foundation (Mentor)
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay, Inc. (Guardian ad Litem)
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law (J.D., with a certificate in Estates and Trusts, 2010)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2007)