Saxon Gilmore & Carraway, P.A. seeks exceptional lateral associates, partners and groups to join our growing firm in a variety of practice areas. We look for attorneys with outstanding academic achievement, professionalism, high ethical standards, and excellent communication skills.
Teamwork is a key to the success of our firm. We need attorneys, paralegals, and legal staff who can work well as part of a team and are committed to providing the best client service possible.
For general consideration of your interest in becoming part of our team, you may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
AV-rated downtown Tampa law firm is seeking an energetic Associate with some litigation experience preferred but will consider training. Strong drafting skills and attention to detail. Florida Bar member in good standing. Excellent benefit package paid for by the firm to include the following:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast-paced downtown Tampa law firm that represents affordable housing providers throughout the State of Florida is currently seeking a full-time senior-level Eviction Paralegal to join our team. Paid benefits after 30 days to include health, dental, STD, LTD, term life. Paid parking from day one. PTO after 90 days and 401k after 1 year, no match at this time.
Landlord Tenant law and eviction experience required.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of court document drafting and preparation.
• Good written and oral communication skills and strong time management skills.
• Proactive, self-starter, and able to work independently.
• Organized, professional, detailed oriented, and able to multi-task.
• Strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Experience / Education Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years Eviction Paralegal experience required.
• Paralegal Certificate.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Downtown Tampa law firm looking for a part-time Bookkeeper. Must be detail-oriented with good communication and computer skills. Experienced with Outlook and Excel, accounts receivable and payables required. Juris Time & Billing experience a plus but will train.
Typically, Monday, Wednesday and Friday in our office, 12 to 15 hours per week. Firm paid parking.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org